Wednesday, April 7, 2010

experimenting . . .

So... I need your help!  Ü  I started an etsy shop and I want to see how things go!  I'm just starting out with a couple things I have made and gotten a good response and we'll see how it goes!  Here's what I've been working on...



What do you guys think?! I need honest opinions here! And please let your friends or anyone that's having a baby know about me and my new shop!! I will do anything custom!

Anyway, check out beautifulweirdos.etsy.com and let me know! 

I'm really excited about this and hope it works out!

Thanks guys!!

3 comments:

  1. We LOVE our mobile!!! You are sooo very talented and I think it's a great idea that you are going to start selling your work. Really you are amazing. I always get compliments on our mobile when people see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh!!!! I LOVE these!!!!! So beautiful and so unique, you're incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As you know, I was BLOWN AWAY and incredibly jealous when I saw that gorgeous butterfly mobile that you made. It is absolutely gorgeous! I love love love it. And that paper airplane one is adorable!

    However, you asked for our honest opinions and here's mine: I've seen your gorgeous butterfly one and although I haven't seen the airplane one in person I am sure it's just as cute. But the photos don't do it justice. They're great photos but for some reason when I look at them I "imagine" them to be small. And judging from Nikki's, I know they're not small. So I think you need to get a picture of it in a cute nursery hanging over a crib and have that picture along with the others so they can see the size of the mobile in comparison. (I mean I know the measurements are there, but I still think people might pass them by without stopping to figure out how big they are because they look small). Anyway, that's just my opinion. :)

    Oh and by the way, I have a beautiful nursery and would be glad to let you hang your mobile above my crib any time you want. And leave it there! :)

    Seriously they're beautiful!

    ReplyDelete